Gradient manager

Hello, the gradient manager that gimp has right now is extremely complicated to use and inefficient. Theres too much stuff you have to do to get a simple gradient , so I would like to show you an example of how it could be in the future. Because of the fact that it would be hard to describe it I will link you to this site . There you will find an online image editor which has a gradient manager that I believe would be a great idea to be implemented in gimp. It would be a great improvement for the application and many people would find it very useful.