Re: [wish] when pasting without any reference use mouse cursor position

On Friday 15 May 2009 21:25:54 Sven Neumann wrote:

> I explained the currently implemented logic in another mail. It is
> by far not random. Did you even try a recent development snapshot
> before you posted your wishes here?

I tried it for a test and it is centered indeed :-) However since I
move the window it is not easy to spot (on a big screen) if you don't
know where to look for (what to find). From perspective of user
focused on this and that area it is not in the area of interest (with
the exception you are focused on the middle of the window).

So I keep my wish -- that second paste and further would be placed
initially within the are I work on.

Cheers,