Re: Procedural call to undo?

Now that could be useful. Call it GIMP-IMAGE-STATE-SAVE and -RESTORE
possibly.  Or push and pop.. Not undo.  If push and pop, it should be
limited to the state the image was in when the script/plugin was
initiated.

Though I'd appreciate examples of use case where programatic image
state restoration would breake things.

-Rob A.

On 5/11/09, Stuart Axon <stuaxo2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Even if you don't have undo as such, it would be useful from  a
> scripting point of view to save checkpoints, which you could
> revert to within the script.

Sent from my mobile device