Re: Installing GIMP 2.6 to a computer that is NOT internet-accessible

> I'm hoping somebody can help me with a GIMP problem. I want to install
> GIMP 2.6 on a computer that is NOT internet-accessible.

And presumably, running Windows?

> I do not need, nor do I want all the added perks such as Weatherbug and PC Confidential.

Huh? What are these and what do they have to do with GIMP? Are you
downloading GIMP from some fly-by-night site that tries to force
random crapware on you at the same time?

Just download the GIMP installer from the official site
(gimp-win.sourceforge.net), copy the installer onto a USB stick, CD-R
or whatever, take that USB stick or CR-R to the target computer, and
run the installer from it. Doesn't that work?

--tml