Re: File Creation Permission Problem ONLY for TIF files: Creating as 644 (rw-r--r--) when should be 664 (rw-rw-r--)

Sorry to bump this, but after 8 days on this list and on gimp-user,
there has been absolutely no comment.

Can anybody confirm or deny that this is also happening on their linux
systems?  Or is it _just_ me?

Should I file a bug report on this?  I don't want to clutter up bugzilla
if I am missing something silly.

Thanks.

Jay