A very simple feature that would be very nice...

Hi !

Playing with gimp lately, I've been thinking that it would be nice to be
able to save the toolbox state (and maybe other things related to
dockable window placement) in profiles.

As an example, when I make photo editing, I use different tools that
when I draw. Thanks to gimp's system, I can make toolbox changes that
reflect those needs. But it's pretty long to play with the toolbox, and
as there's no "save" button available to save my changes, I don't do
that that often. I think it's a bit sad.

Saving windows state would have the same purpose : being able to quickly
switch between different workspaces that are useful for different works,
while keeping a clean UI for each work...

Thanks !

(PS : Sorry for my bad english)