[GSoC] List of accepted organizations due tomorrow

Hi,

the list of accepted organizations for Google summer of Code 2009 is due tomorrow, on March 18. If you can't wait until then and need something to do right now, then:

- visit http://socghop.appspot.com/
- click on the "Sign in" link in the top-right corner (you do need a Google account for this)

The system will then ask you to create a user profile (if you wonder what the "link id" is supposed to be, then treat it like a username that will become part of the urls you do create; I did use "schumaml").

If signing in does seem to fail, then try to reload the page, or go to the "Report bugs" link and then back and do a reload. This seems to work for me.

If we are accepted, then you will be able to apply to the GIMP organization as mentors (immediately) and students (a bit later). I will post status reports and reminders as mails on both mailing lists.

Regards,
Michael
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt informieren und absichern: https://homebanking.web.de/?mc=mail@footer.