Re: IPTC & EXIF Information

Owen,

I saw that IPTC data got stripped out and thought that it was the same
for EXIF.  It does seem that GIMP should allow one to view this information.

I could see additional tabs/buttons under View -> Image Properties that
would show the EXIF info along with showing and editing the IPTC data.

I had have not used ExifTool before, it is nice but for adding different
comments to different images as part of IPTC data etc I think something
integrated into GIMP would be much better along the lines of IrfanView.

thanks for the response.

alan