Re: Dockable Dialogs Should be Dockable Everywhere

... Hmmm.. the list doesn't set a reply-to? Here's the answer again anyway.

I'd be rather careful with this approach. It'll appeal to some,
especially power users will probably embrace it, but all the
flexibility could also become a nuisance. Please have a look at the
choices Blender has made, if you're a long term Blender user (like me)
then please think back at the time when you began using it.
Eventually, you get used to it and start to like it, but it's quite a
hurdle out of the box.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just be careful
with the idea of letting the user 'build the UI he wants', it could
easily get out of hand.

Greetings,
Fredrik.