Re: Gimp on a Commercial CD-Rom ?

> Von: "Jackson Tam" <jtam@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> 3. Is the 2007 GPL the most current?

The most current version of the GNU GPL is version 3, but for the current stable version of GIMP 2.6.x, GNU GPL version 2 does apply:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html

> 4. And lastly, do I need to contact anyone else besides you? (The
> company I work for is a bit afraid of GPL's since there is no direct
> contact person. So we want to cover all bases).

Please do yourself a favor and read about the GNU GPL a bit more.
The questions above indicate that you might have heard about it, but do not know what it really is yet.

The FAQ might be very interesting for you:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.html

HTH,
Michael
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a