Re: Roadmap for 2.7 / 2.8 ?

Eckhard M. Jäger wrote:>> Dear Gimp Developers,>> the opensource mag T3N asked me about writing an outlook about GIMP in> 2009 and what users> can expect this year.
Hi
I here talk a little about what we would like to get into 2.8:http://jcornuz.wordpress.com/2008/12/27/an-exclusive-interview-with-martin-nordholts/
But to be honest I think it is best if this magazine does not writeabout what GIMP will get in 2009 simply because there is no way to makeguarantees. If they write about it they should emphasize that everythingis preliminary and not a promise, and that probably won't make thearticle as exciting as they want.
Note that the magazine is free to do what they like though, I justwanted to give my thoughts on it.