Re: Artificial limitation to script fu ?

> From: "Michael Schumacher"

> Just to make sure: does everyone know that it is the same
> script that does register both menu entries?

> Michael
Not exactly the same script
Same".scm" file for Logo-related script contains 2 script

A.. hem ex_Toolbar script that is available now from File /create /logos menu
that has good input to chose the font and the text for the effect BUT has severe limitation to output the result (can't be pasted without fiddling on a chosen image, even if was the active image

The Twin, that is NOT the same script but has the same name, may be called
from Filter/alpha To Logo

In this case the script do not allow to chose Font or text, but allow to paste the result on the active imagine

Basically or i can't chose font  or i can't paste the result on the active image

>Just to make sure: does everyone know that it is the same
> script that does register both menu entries?

I wish that, i wish was the same script offering all the needed options

But that kind of script for exigence to Categorize Script Fu was splitted in 2 half script each half has severe limits because miss the option available ONLY for the other half of the script

The fact that are on the same file do not make 2 script a single one

I may paste 20 script on same file giving them 20 different menu registration path but always the same name..that will not trasform 20 script in the "same script"

Only really merging that 2 half script in the same script will solve