Help

Hi,

I wish to use GIMP. I have downloaded it. I have run the setup program.
I have a problem as a result.

Some more background information first.
I am British. I live in Switzerland. My computer was purchased in Switzerland. The OS offered does not have an
English option, so I struggle with the German.

Here is my problem.

I do NOT WANT GIMP TO TALK TO ME IN GERMAN. Please tell me how to get it switched into English.

And I'm not impressed that it has taken me so long to navigate through the different screens and options to just
throw a question out into mid-air, not knowing what will happen to it.

Screams of frustration.

Phil