Re: Run-Mode & Enums

> Script-fu has no special status, it's just an extension to gimp

> In fact, Gimp-Python has been the standard recommended language interface

> for quite a while now.

Will it be deprecated some time soon ?

Gimp-python is packed as an optional package in mi distro (mandriva) besides

you need python installed, script-fu is supported in the gimp core, that

sounds like python being the extension, don't you think ?

> Python scripts or C plugins can call your script NONINTERACTIVE or

> INTERACTIVE It's simply that script-fu automatically fills in the run_mode,

> and provides no way for you to change it.

I think that is not strictly the case, because run_mode is not available inside the script, and in the pdb-browser is shown as the first argument

so it will be no valid for python either, if the order of your example parameters is correct. Also the pdb-browser its a helper

for the console (it launches from there), but entering commands in the

console prompt like it shows, in many cases (when calling other scripts)

you get errors.

Bests,

Pablo