Re: Using GIMP from my own program

Now I have my script running, It's a simple script that produces the

table-mirror effect apple does, but is it possible to check whether

the interface is available or not, I mean if gimp is running with -i mode

(no interface).

Also, the script resizes the original image, is it possible to change the

actual zoom from inside the script? how ?

Bests,

Pablo