Re: (When) will the new Brush Options be available in the PDB?

I am well aware of how open source works having personally contributed
to a number of projects.  Unfortunately my skills do not lie in the
area of C or C++ (I am unsure what the gimp is develpoed in).

Perhaps my question should have been "With all of the spectacular
enhancements to the brush options that have all appeared in the last
major release, is adding PDB hooks to these on the current dev
roadmap?"

-Rob A>