Re: gimp keyboard assignment f-request - zoom in/out behaviour

Theodore Imre wrote:
> Martin, Thank you for the patient reply. My main reasoning about the
> scroll zooming is that one does not have to use the keyboard shortcuts
> to do it, which is perfect when drawing with a tablet.
>
> The reason gimp does not zoom in where i want it to,is not a bug,but
> my way of zooming- which is by choosing it from the view menu or the %
> menu on the bottom- whereas the cursor is not on the canvas then,
> thats why gimp zooms in the upper left corner i guess.

Don't reply to me privately please.

When using the image window menu entries under View -> Zoom or the zoom
entry at the bottom of an image window, the zoom focus point should be
the center of the image. If not, please file a bug report to
bugs.gimp.org with unamigious step-by-steps on how to reproduce the problem.

- Martin