Re: merging new Xcursor plug-in

Hi, Martin.

> If the patch is of high quality, I don't see why we would reject it.
OK, I will do my best.

Let me ask one more question.

My plug-in is currently depends on libXcursor. I think this will make
it messy to build for Windows. (But I have no idea about it because I
have never compiled any binary for Windows.)
If I steel handleds of lines of code from the source of libXcursor, I
will be able to remove that dependency.
On the other hand, We will need to update the stolen code when
libXcursor is updated in the future.
Therefore, to steel, or not to steel: that is the question.
Which is easy to maintain?

tks