Re: ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.6.2

Sven Neumann (sven@xxxxxxxx) wrote (in part)  (on 2008-10-30 at 17:21):
> GIMP 2.6.2 is a bug-fix release in the stable GIMP 2.6 series. The
> source can be downloaded from ftp.gimp.org or one of the mirrors
> listed at http://gimp.org/downloads/#mirrors Binary packages for the
> various supported platforms should become available soon; please
> check the Downloads section on www.gimp.org.

Jernej - thanks for getting the Windows build of 2.6.2 out so quickly.

The problem with zooming going out of image appears to be corrected - great, but
I'm still seeing the same Help-Internal browser problem:
The GIMP help browser plug-in appears to be missing from your installation. You may instead use the web browser for reading the help pages.

I thought that this was something required some tweak to the Windows build and was going to be fixed for 2.6.2. Did I misunderstand?

My system WinXP SP3.