How to handle FTP mirror requests?

Hi,

there are many reports in the gimp-web product at Bugzilla about additional FTP mirrors. Some of them just announce their existence, and could easily be added to http://www.gimp.org/downloads/#mirrors

Others ask for rsync access, that can only provided by an FTP admin. How are they being processed right now?

It is IMO not useful to keep the requests in Bugzilla indefnitely (they hide the other bugs by sheer numbers) - we should either give them access or tell that we do not need this additonal mirror. We should have a rule to decide about this, though.

Regards,
Michael

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx