Re: gimp's default screentones, brushes and palettes

Yes! Here is a Pack create by me, Daniel and organized by GIMP user Valerie (tested by various "GIMP artists" to):

http://filsd.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-possible-Defaut-set-92263636

Its licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
I can change the license if its not suitable for GIMP.

Thanks,