Re: Gimp default brush set contest

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> Sorry, but I explained you in much detail that we have to keep the
> default brushes for now (until we have coded a solution that doesn't
> break scripts). Our only simple option at this point is to add some more
> brushes to the set of default brushes. I would very much welcome if that
> could still happen for 2.6. Which means that it would have to happen
> very soon now...
IIRC, I've seen somthing like that in the KDE font manager: when disabling
a certain font, the file is just renamed to a dot file, e.g.
     brushxyz -> .brushxyz.
For scripts it is still available, for the brush selector hidden: the brush
selector just need to ignore the dot files.

Just an idea ...

Regards,
    Stephan.