Re: community website

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:51 AM, David Gowers <00ai99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Frank Karlitschek
> <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I'm running openDesktop.org, KDE-Look.org, GNOME-Look.org and other websites
>> for Free software.
>>
>> As a long time GIMP user I noticed that there is no real community site where
>> GIMP users and developers can share Brushes, Images, Fonts and Tips and
>> Tricks.
> Did you check out places like www.gimptalk.com? I think it is a big
> enough forum that having a link to it could be good.
> also gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com,  since you have a brainstorm section.
>

>> So I created www.gimpstuff.org . It is part of the openDesktop.org network. So
>> if you have an account on GNOME-Look.org on any other website you can login.
> I'm impressed! It's quite comprehensive.
>
> I'm about to submit my dithering/halftoning patterns there. I've been

However, I could not do so. I filled out all the bold fields, selected
'upload', browsed to my 6k zip of patterns, provided two screenshots,
and
checked the copyright checkbox, clicked the 'Save' button and got this message

'Upload not successful! Missing required data or file too big?'

Must I upload each pattern as a separate .pat file?