Re: an accelerator is not shown physically in Save as JPEG dialog, but works actually

Hi,
On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 21:33 +0300, Cristian Secară wrote:> While translating I observed that the string> Show _preview in image window> does not show the underlining under the "p" letter, inspite of the fact> that the accelerator actually works.> > Happens the same in the translated string, if on same letter "p".> However, if I move the accelerator to a shorter letter ("r" for> example), then the underline appears, very close to the letter.> > I'm on Win32.
First of all this is a bug in the Win32 backend of GTK+. The underlineis shown correctly on Linux systems. You may want to make sure that thisproblem is reported in the gtk+ bug-tracker.
But of course glyphs with descenders should in general be avoided asmnemonic characters. I have changed the code in trunk accordingly.

Sven