Re: Option for locking tabs?

On Sun, 18 May 2008 14:45:52 +0200
Martin Nordholts <enselic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It doesn't sound like a bad idea, but at the same time it feels like a
> hack and that the core problem is something else. If this was to be
> added though, it is necessary to sort out how to access this
> functionality in a discoverable way.

I suffer from the same problem from time to time. I'd love to see an option to "lock" the windows. I have a setup that works for me and that I don't change, and it'd be good to be able to lock that down. Not sure if that would need to be on the GTK side, or the GIMP side though.

--
Jon Senior <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>