Re: New Interface...?

Hi People!
> I think the most worrisome thing in GIMP is the grafic interface with all this
> windows, that is to complex! Well, I had the Idea to create a photomontage of a
> completly new GIMP interface... I know that that isn't easy to do, but if you
> think like me, please write me a mail and I send you a picture of my concept...
> I never have written a application or a plugin, and I need much help for this,
> maybe i can create some new icons, but not mauch more!
>
> Thanks for all Messages!

Hello

Thanks for your offer

There have however been UI work ongoing for a while and I suggest you
get up to speed with recent GIMP development. The GIMP UI Redesign [1]
page on the wiki should be a good start.

Other sources of interest to you would be the gimp-developer mailing
list archives and the GIMP 2.5 release notes.

Best regards,
Martin Nordholts

[1] http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/GIMP_UI_Redesign