Assigned GSoc Mentors, final ranking, LGM invitations

Hi,

Assignment
==========

I've just assigned the mentors to the projects they volunteered for. In most cases, this has been an easy choice :)

Both Joao and Manish did volunteer for the same python project, so we have to get this sorted out.

Final Ranking

We have now five slots. Ranking closes on 07:00 UTC on Friday, so we should have the top five projects sorted out by then. Mentors, please do contact the students and ask whether they do have other offers. There is an IRC meeting scheduled by Google to sort out duplicate allocations, but we really should know about any collisions beforehand.

LGM invitations

Sven has suggested that we could invite our students to LGM. Thus we should know whether they are able to work on our projects ASAP, because we can hardly expect them to make travel plans on short notice.

Regards,
Michael