Re: script-fu menu

Sven Neumann wrote:
On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 14:29 -0500, Kevin Cozens wrote:

The one question I forgot to ask is how would a person get to see these
preview images? Using an image preview browser? A "show preview" button (or
menu item) in the scripts UI window? Some other mechanism (yet to be decided)?

That is indeed the more difficult question here. Besides the question
whether such static example images would be useful at all. The easiest
solution is probably to put it inside the scripts UI window similar to
how plug-ins place their previews.

As far as I understand the point is to allow users to get an overview of what effect the different filters will have on the image so then putting this static preview in the scripts UI window where the dynamic previews are doesn't make any sense. Or did I misunderstand you?

- Martin