Re: no-image-open redux

I'm afraid that this "no image window" sounds more and more like the
photoshop-esque gray background window that everybody have been asking
for all these years.
The idea of keeping it, even when there is an image open, seems to back
that up. It will end up as a maximizable window and all the other
windows will have a always-on-top hint. And we'll have WiW. :-p

Until I don't see the proposal of the UI team, I won't understand why an
introductory window with common tasks (new, open, open recent) is a bad
idea.

Gez.