Re: tile ref count balance warning

>  when I exit GIMP, I often (~90% of the time) get the following error:
>
>    Gimp-Base-WARNING **: tile ref count balance: 1858

We probably would need to see the code (or have a way of replicating
the problem) to get anywhere.  The warning means that tiles are
getting locked without afterward getting unlocked.  There are about
100 operations in Gimp that call for tiles to be locked, and there's
just no way to have any idea which of them is going wrong without more
information.  Also, if you're running on hot-rod hardware, there's
some possibility that malfunctioning thread interactions are behind
it.  Knowing what your plug-in is doing, and what kind of system you
are running on, would at least make a start toward pinning it down.

  -- Bill