Re: scripting problems

Sorry about getting twice Sven, but I should keep it on the list for the
next person searching the archives.

Any suggestions or guesses on how to make the GIMP application exit?

--
Al Niessner

I have never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
- From Walden by Henry David Thoreau

The universe is indifferent, and life is brutal; however, it is man's
choice of behavior that makes them malevolent rather than benevolent.

Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
- From the song Pepper by the Butthole Surfers