Re: no image open spec...

Sorry if I'm too late with this reply, but I just came back from my
vacations.
A couple of months ago I studied this issue and proposed a mockup of an
introductory window for using when no image is open.
http://www.blog.ohweb.com.ar/?p=59
Sven explained some of the technical problems of this approach, but
since the discussion is opened again and there are new ideas, I'd like
to bring this mockup back for your consideration. I hope you find
something useful in it.

Regards,
Gez.