Re: tasks list

Hi,

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 11:48 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> Well, there _had been_ a beta version of the list (to which several
> people including myself contributed) and since then nothing has
> happened, so I was wondering if you still liked that idea ;-)

I did not like any of the beta versions as they were all way too
specific and didn't really bring along a vision. And there wasn't any
feedback from other developers. My impression is that no developer
really wants this list. So I consider this attempt failed.

Perhaps if we could first decide what the purpose of the roadmap/task
list should be. I tried to raise that question when we started with this
topic. But no one ever attempted to answer it. So before we start this
again, can we have this discussion, please. That would probably help to
get us somewhere.

Sven