cleaning up GIMP versions in Bugzilla

Hi,

currently the following versions exist for product GIMP in Bugzilla:

1.x
2.0.x
2.1.x
2.2.0
2.2.1
2.2.10
2.2.11
2.2.12
2.2.13
2.2.14
2.2.15
2.2.16
2.2.17
2.2.2
2.2.3
2.2.4
2.2.5
2.2.6
2.2.7
2.2.8
2.2.9
2.3.0-devel
2.3.1-devel
2.3.10-devel
2.3.11-devel
2.3.12-devel
2.3.13-devel
2.3.14-devel
2.3.15-devel
2.3.16-devel
2.3.17-devel
2.3.18-devel
2.3.19-devel
2.3.2-devel
2.3.3-devel
2.3.4-devel
2.3.5-devel
2.3.6-devel
2.3.7-devel
2.3.8-devel
2.3.9-devel
2.4.0
2.4.0-rc1
2.4.0-rc2
2.4.0-rc3
2.4.1
2.4.2
2.4.3
Current SVN
unspecified

We should clean this up, now that 2.4 is out. It would be nice to
combine all 2.2 bugs to version 2.2.x and all 2.3 bugs to version 2.3.x.
This can easily be done in Bugzilla. But before we do this, we should
review all open (status new/reopened/needinfo/unconfirmed) bugs on these
version numbers. For all those bugs we should check if they can still be
reproduced with GIMP 2.4. If they can be reproduced the version should
be updated to the 2.4 version the bug occurs with. A short comment
should be added with this change. Enhancement requests should be moved
to version "unspecified".

When this has happened, we should be left with nothing but resolved and
closed bugs on the 2.2 and 2.3 versions and we can then merge their
versions.

Any volunteers?

Sven