Re: proposal for usability enhancements for Stroke dialog

From: saulgoode@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I agree with all of your suggestions. I would assume that changes made in
> the dialog would update the stroke interactively and, hopefully, that the
> path could be reshaped while the dialog remained open. This would be very
> useful.

Those are both feasible, but they go beyond the scope of what I'm
suggesting at this point, if I understand you.  If by the second point you
mean, reshape the path and the stroke will automatically follow, you are
basically asking for vector shapes.  If you just mean that the dialog would
allow you to change the path and then stroke the result, that wouldn't even
need any work, it would happen automatically if the dialog stayed open.

  -- Bill