Re: thumbnail generation for nautilus via gimp

Hello David,

thanks for the feedback. the script is well formed. The indention get lost pasting into
Evolution mailer.

I didn't get any error or message on the concole  :(

-
 |\/\/\/|
 |      |
 C      _)       bart@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 |   ,_/
 |   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
 /   \
                  http://www.neeneenee.de

Am Mittwoch, den 05.12.2007, 09:17 +1030 schrieb David Gowers:
Hi Eckhard,

On Dec 5, 2007 6:54 AM, Eckhard M. Jäger <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  i started writing the internal Gimp script for looping over the images. My
> code is so far the simple:
>
>  # -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
>
>  from gimpfu import *
>  import os
>  import os.path
>
>  def python_thumbnailer(this_image, this_path):
>  a = this_path
If there is really no indentation here, this will cause an IndentationError.
You can see GIMP reports such errors on the terminal it was run from;
so while you are debugging I recommend you run GIMP from an xterm.