Still need a home for my plug-ins

This is a second posting.  I think I sent the first from a different
address than the one I signed up with.  Apologies if this shows up twice.

My free time on the file hosting site I've been using is almost up.  I
had several suggestions before that I should upload the files to the
plug-in registry site.  I may be missing something, but it looks like I
need some sort of special privileges to do that.

Any help would be welcome.

TIA

Jim