Re: Help!!! I need a home for my plug-ins

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:08:03 -0600
Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've got a couple of plug-ins in the gimp plug-in registry that I need a
> home for.  Right now they live at a site that begins charging after
> trying them for a month.  I've tried putting them in my Yahoo briefcase,
> but like Yahoo pictures, some people can see them and some can't, even
> though I made everything accessible to the public.
>
> I'm not going to pay $10/month to host a couple of small files.
>
> Does anyone have a good idea about where I can put those files?
>
> I'm really finding writing plug-ins (and learning Python, which I've
> wanted an excuse to do for a long time) gives me something I really feel
> good about doing.

There is a script-fu group on Yahoo, so if you have an account at Yahoo, go to

If your ISP has to charge for that, sounds like bad news to me

Have a look at http://sdf.lonestar.org/index.cgi they used to have a free (but minimalistic) web account.

Try Google for free web account/ shell accounts etc

Owen