OpenPalette Implementation.

Hi, I would like to ask for the development team's consideration for implementing the OpenPalette format for their palettes.

OpenPalette is really hoping for a medium with interoperability and flexibility. The file format is XML-based; there's a DTD and XSD already written and ready for business. There's a lot more information at the site (http://openpalette.uk.to), if you are willing to look into it. You can also download a PDF concerning OpenPalette here.

Thanks; if you have any questions, I'm ready to answer.