GIMP at the 24C3

The 24th Chaos Communication Congress (24C3) is the annual four-dayconference organized by the Chaos Computer Club (CCC). It takes place atthe bcc Berliner Congress Center in Berlin, Germany. The Congress offerslectures and workshops on a multitude of topics and attracts a diverseaudience of thousands of hackers, scientists, artists, and utopians fromall around the world. The 24C3s slogan is Volldampf voraus! – the Germanequivalent of “full steam ahead” – a particular request for talks andprojects featuring forward looking hands-on topics.
        24th Chaos Communication Congress        December 27th to 30th, 2007        bcc Berliner Congress Center, Berlin, Germany
See http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Main_Page for more details.

Just as in the last years, GIMP hackers and GIMP users will meet at thecongress. You are invited to join us. Please let Mitch and/or me know ifyou want to attend. We will try to reserve some space for the GIMP crowdat the congress.
Perhaps we can even fund some GIMP contributors who want to participatebut can't afford to come to Berlin. But see my other mail for that...

Sven