Color change

Hi Developers!
I need to implement a color change function in a software that I sell
www.modeltrainsoftware.com/model-builder.html
It is a graphics software that layers pieces of buildings to make a whole.  What we do not have and really really need is the ability to change the color of the window frames, doors, wood, etc etc.  We have been studying how best to implement and have not decided on much.
I was wondering if you guys had some advice or any interest in making a GDi+ api for us??  We would pay, of course.

Anyway, mull it over, any reply is appreciated,
Did NOT mean to offend anyone with the question in any way!!!

THANKS

Shelly