Re: 2.6 roadmap: metadata and jpeg plug-in enhancements

On Sunday, November 4, 2007, 11:09:22, Sven Neumann wrote:
> The only problem is that it is rather difficult to discover how to> change that decision later. Currently you need to edit parasiterc. We> might want to find a solution for these "Don't ask me again" questions> that can be used from all over the place.
Many programs have this implemented in Preferences, either as a simple"Reset all 'Don't ask me again' questions" button, or even as a listwhich allows you to set the response for each of these questionsindividually.
-- < Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
The more food you prepare, the less your guests eat.       -- The Party Law
_______________________________________________Gimp-developer mailing listGimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer