Re: code of conduct moderator?

Hi Everyone

I have contributed precisely nothing to the Gimp. I am just some twit
learning to program, hoping to be of use.

Having said that,

I don't know of any specific details about what Carol has said or done
but I am sadly familiar with thread #1 on this topic, I found it before
I joined a Gimp list, it is easily found within the search results from
Google.

Here is what I suggest(keeping in mind my vast ignorance):
Let's forgive and forget whatever Carol has said. However would it be a
good thing to elect a moderator to guide and if need be enforce etiquette?

Open source developers have some how found the time, on this brutal
planet, to write such great software with little or no compensation.
This should really be the 1st wonder of the world.

Motivation and moral are likely a big part of this-Patrick