Re: Is there anything like a gimp_drawable_zoom_preview ?

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 13:17 -0700, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:

> 	Note that I personally believe that all GimpDrawablePreview
> should be zoomable, but it's probably because I've been using high
> resolutions display for too long.

That is why we introduced GimpZoomPreview. It's just that, a drawable
preview with zoom capabilities.

> > I suggest that you have a look at some of the plug-ins in
> > the 2.4 source tree that use it.
>
> 	I'll look into that, if I can find time.
> 	Or the alternative is to scale up the region before pusing it
> to the GimpDrawablePreview.

Which is what you would do with GimpZoomPreview. The main purpose of
GimpZoomPreview is to provide the infrastructure to display a scaled
preview. It's still up to you do actually provide it the scaled data.
But why don't you just look at the code? That would help a lot more than
speculating about it.

Sven