Re: Help needed for the gimp web site

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:11:41 +0300, Alexander Rabtchevich <alexander.v.rabtchevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Just to be clear on release notes: not only cheap lens can have > vignetting.  Some expensive zooms  have it at wide angle.
Yesterday, I changed the sentence about vignetting to read:"[...] when using cheaper lenses or expensive lenses pushed to their limits [...]"
By the way, I see that you sent your message to both lists (gimp-web andgimp-developer) but it looks like your message never made it to thegimp-web list.  You must subscribe to the gimp-web list before you postto it, otherwise your message will be dropped.  Do not believe anyautomatic reply telling you that your message will be reviewed by amoderator or something like that: if you are not a subscriber, yourmessage will never reach the list.