Re: how to convert gimps xcf format to pdf..

On 10/8/07, Pcdokteraanhuis wrote:

> I am a new user off GIMP and I like it..
>
> but how canI how to convert gimps xcf format to pdf..

I started to write a plugin for gimp that allows to save an image directly
to PDF. At the moment, each layer is stored separately in the PDF (compared
to "print to PDF"). Text layers are not stored as selectable text but as an
image layer.

The plugin already works but needs some polish, before I will submit it. I
try to work on it during the next couple of weeks.

Stefan