Re: other things we need for the 2.4 release (again)

Now it seems that the most important thing is to finish the release
notes for 2.4 which have been started on

  http://next.gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.4.html

There are several unfinished sections. Would be nice to get those holes
filled in...

Sven;

I'm doing some Videos for the site (for the Perspective Clone and Healing Tool, maybe the foreground select too). I will finish next week (maybe October 10th, but at least in 12th). I'm doing them without sound, only using video editing and composing to get the thing more understandable for who does not speak English. I will post them in Google Videos like the one in the site.

Just one thing: I'm using this compiled version of Rc3: http://www.gimpusers.com/gimp-download.php > for the Ubuntu linux 7.04 i386. The Healing tool works too slow and the selection tools don't show that animated border after selecting, also the wacom don't work, but I don't really need pressure for the videos :P. I need help on these because I don't know how to compile (yes, I tried :().

--
Filipe Soares Dilly
dilly.carbonmade.com/