Re: transformation tool

well - Peter give you EXACT the answer that I wrote for you(he was a bit
faster ;))
I wanna send a report about transform tools issues - last year I think -
containing the same observations and requests - but  before  to do that
I search to see IF the behavior about I want to report is not already
assigned(I was hoping that because it's a long stand issue and I don't
wanna bother developers) - so I found that the BIG problems are covered
in a percent of 99% by the study of Peter Sikking team.

You should read about GIMP UI redesign here :
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Analysis

and about task oriented / user cases here:

http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/User_Scenarios
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Expert_Evaluation_Notes

SO - if we wanna help,  it's better to avoid confusion, bombarding
developers with scenarios that was already under attention.
I mean is good if we can avoid to do the same thing for 5 times.

I understand you Igor - I feel the same about transform operations but
they already know that issue - new UI, new functionalities need some
time to see the light.

The work is under way.

Best wishes and come to http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/

Sorin