Re: moving selections

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 22:04 +0200, gg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> All these magic keystrokes seem pretty much essential to a lot of these
> features and without that knowlege Gimp looses a lot of functionality.
>
> Is all this documented in any one central place? I mean without trawling
> the entire documentation of gimp from A-Z and making notes with a pen and
> paper.

Pretty much all keyboard shortcuts are documented right there in the
user interface. They are suggested to the user in the statusbar, the
respective tool options are annotated with the modifier keys and they
are mentioned in tooltips.

Of course you could try to write all this down in yet another document.
But that would only duplicate the effort of the GIMP user manual and its
mouse and keyboard reference sheet.

Sven