Re: Where all developers are?

Nope Radar,

Gimp is under important internally changes - most of the actual limits
are not from developers minds but from actual toolkit limitations.

They work hard to introduce for next GIMP versions a new engine which
will make possible a lot of new posibilities. This mean they have to
rewrite almost all code in benefit of us.

They can't work on 5 directions on the same time.

When this work will be done Editing, Photo Manipulation, CMYK and PDF
printing and exporting, ... all of these will be some of the last
problems about we will complain.

They also command some UI researches for the optimal GUI redesign.

They are "pour et simple" too busy right now to introduce new features -
that you may see on LightZone or RawTherapee - on the actual (older)
codebase.

Well, I hope you understand now - the future is not gray.

Sorin